Given the spread of the coronavirus, we want, first of all, to express our solidarity with all those affected.
At Hotel Oasis we have as a priority objective the total commitment to the rules and regulations necessary to prioritize the health, safety and well-being of our clients and employees.
We have defined a series of health protocols, which include the application of new processes and procedures in order to guarantee not only safety, but also to provide the best possible service and to make our clients feel right at home.
Each employee receives training on cleaning and hygiene measures and action guidelines along with personal protective equipment (PPE) to guarantee their safety and of the clients.
The reception staff, equipped with approved personal protection elements (PPE), have instructions on cleaning and personal hygiene, before, during and after their workday. And instructions on the relationship with the clients and her colleagues.
There are informative posters in the hostel with measures that our clients must follow.
SANITARY MEASURES AT HOTEL OASIS
Protocols and measures in the reception area:
· Adequate additional security measures and protocols have been established for employees: Protocol in case of contagion, Specific protocol for personal hygiene and safety, Protocol for disinfection and cleaning, Protocol for treatment and disinfection of textiles.
· Sanitary measures: protective screen, digital infrared thermometer, mandatory use of PPE, special disinfection equipment for cards, keys and documents.
· In the reception area there is a hydrogel disinfectant solution for hand disinfection.
· There are mandatory and preventive safety signs, distance markers to avoid crowds and ensure the minimum safety distance.
· Cleaning with special products of cards, pens, maps ..., after each use.
· Reduction of the equipment and the number of personnel mobilized to the minimum necessary to cover the essential services and avoid possible infections.
· We offer Online Check-in, and Express Check-out
Protocols and measures for cleaning rooms and common areas:
· Adequate additional security measures and protocols have been established for employees, as well as special training for the proper disinfection of rooms and common areas.
· Mandatory use of PPE by cleaning and maintenance personnel.
· Cleaning and/or maintenance services will be carried out when the client is outside the room.
· All cleaning products comply with sanitary guarantees.
o Cleaning and disinfection with homologated bactericides, viricides and fungicides
o Use of specific disinfectants for cleaning all surfaces in the room.
· Air treatment systems using the Ozone Machine in all rooms every check-out.
· The ventilation of the rooms and common areas is maximized.
· We increased the disinfection of rooms, as well as the frequency of cleaning in common areas (including door knobs, elevator buttons and any other surface or object that is within everyone's reach).
· Decorative objects in rooms and common areas are removed.
· Textiles are treated and disinfected with products based on hydrogen peroxide, active chlorine and other disinfectant products and with biocide registers, and at high temperatures, thus guaranteeing the total disinfection of garments, not only against the COVID-19 but also against all kinds of infectious microorganisms for health such as germs, fungi, bacteria, other viruses.
· After cleaning and after removing the protective equipment and materials used, they will be safely disposed of in the buckets with lids enabled for deposit and subsequent management, proceeding afterwards to hand washing.
· Cleaning carts are cleaned and disinfected after each daily use.
· The air conditioning system is periodically checked, especially for the cleaning spaces.
Guests are requested to cooperate in complying with the regulations, complying with personal hygiene requirements and keeping the room in good sanitary conditions.